Rates and Reservation

ROOM

Low season

High season

Suite with terrace “Don Quijote”

95€

105€

Suite with garden view “Cervantes”

90€

100€

Double bedroom “Dulcinea”

80€

90€

Double bedroom “Sancho Panza”

70€

80€

Studio “Molino”

95€

105€

House 5 bedrooms

300€

390€

House 4 bedrooms

280€

340€

House 3 bedrooms

200€

270€

  • Prices include breakfast (only on rooms rental) and VAT (10%)
  • High season: June 15 / September 15, Easter holiday, Christmas, weekends and local or national holidays.
  • Extra bed: 30 € / night.
  • Pets allowed (on prior notice) in studio “Molino” (only in case of rental of “house of 5 bedrooms”)
  • Possibility of contracting full board, upon request.

Other services

  •  Rental for long stays (weeks or months)
  • Weddings in the garden (1200m2 area, capacity up to 150 people).
  • Business meeting
  • Events of all kinds
For more information about any of these options, please contact info@ventadelcelemin.com.


Booking conditions

Checking
  • Check-in time starts at 12:00 noon on the day.
  • The departure time is set at 12:00 noon the morning after the last day of reservation.
[/su_spoiler]
Paying conditions

At the time of booking, 30% of the total amount of the reservation must be paid by bank transfer or credit card. The rest of the amount (70%) will be paid during the stay, in cash or by credit card. All prices include VAT.

Confirmation
Once the reservation has been made by the customer, the confirmation of the reservation will be communicated via email, which will include all the information regarding the details and prices of the reservation.
Cancellation
In the event that the customer cancels the requested reservation, the following penalties will apply on the amount (30%) already paid:

  • If the cancellation is communicated less than 15 days before the occupancy, the establishment will keep 50% of the amount of the reservation already paid;
  • If the cancellation is notified less than 7 days before the occupancy, the establishment will keep 100% of the amount of the reservation already paid;
  • If the customer does not appear in the establishment before 8:00 pm or at the time agreed in advance on the day of the start of the occupation, the reservation will be canceled, unless the customer  communicates before that time its late arrival on the same day of start of the occupation, by telephone or email.